MPPSC is a popular examination that can be pretty difficult to clear. Therefore, one must be dedicated and focused while preparing for the examination. Further, starting the preparation on time is the key to clearing it in one attempt.
Once you have successfully cleared the examination, you will get many benefits that make it worth it. All the hard work and challenges you might have faced will be worth it. If you are starting with MPPSC preparation, then the guide here has all the essential information you need to know about the examination in 2022.
MPPSC Prelims Exam Date
Currently, MPPSC has released about 63 vacancies for the post, for which applications have been available through the online mode. However, the application was acceptable only for a certain period after whose last date the application site was closed. You could apply for this by visiting the official website for the post.
This year the state service preliminary examination will be conducted on June 19th, 2022. It will be through an offline mode at all the exam centers. So this would mean that the exam will be conducted fairly. You have to prepare diligently for the examination. So it will be better for you to start with MPPSC preparation on time to avoid complications later and have a better chance of clearing the examination.
MPPSC admit card
The admit card for the examination will be available on the official website, which you can get using your ID and password. You can enter the examination hall only when you show the admit card. So you must carry it with you on the examination day.
What to carry on exam day?
Besides the MPPSC admit card, there are other documents you have to carry, including a ration card, diver license, Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, PAN card, etc. So make sure you research to get a fair idea about the document required on the examination day.
New changes have been brought in the upper age limit for candidates from economically vulnerable groups like the ST, SC, and others. The seat categories have been increased in MPPSC. A new notification release stated about 283 vacancies under the various post. If you are interested in an examination, ensure you know how to fill out the form on time and avoid complications. The eligibility criteria consider the parameters like education, physical standard, age limit, and other things. The examination is now reserved for people up to 45 years. You mustn’t be exceeding the age of 45 as of January 1st, 2022. Further, the candidate needs to be a graduate from a recognized University to apply for the examination.
Preparing for the exam
When you are starting the preparation for the MPPSC examination, there are certain that will be helpful for you.
• Stay prepared with the timeline of the trending issues to better understand them.
• You must be well versed with the syllabus so that you can decide which topic you need to study on a specific day
• Keeping your basics about the concept will be helpful. You must have all the essential data because half of the paper will be based on the static GK.
• To prepare for the examination, you must get highlights and flashcards of the critical topics. Also, keeping the MPPSC notes for revision during the last moment will be helpful for you.
• Making short notes of every topic will help you stay prepared. This will result in a better option for you to study with the revision time.
• You must take time to understand each chapter well and prepare it properly.
• When starting to prepare, you must focus mainly on the economic, social, and political areas. Also, understanding the national independence movement, specifically from the Gandhi era, can be helpful for you.
• It is vital that the candidate has secured at least 40% in the CSAT to prepare accordingly.
It would help if you got a fair idea about the exam pattern in advance so that you don’t get surprised on the final day. The preliminary exam will consist of two papers in objective type.
• General studies-I will consist of history, current affairs, economy, geography, ecological environment, Indian politics, and general science.
• General science studies-II will include Hindi, attitude, English, etc. It is a qualifying factor, so you must score at least 40% here
• Both papers will be 200 marks, and the answers will be 2 hours long.
You can consider finding a good institute for your MPPSC preparation. It will help attain positive results. This is because the professionals there know how to support. They will work hard with you on your weaknesses and help ensure you succeed better. The professional support here is the key to attaining positive outcomes. They will help you prepare and give a clear view of the examination pattern, so you don’t get nervous on the final day.
If you are planning to start with MPPSC preparation, then there are many things you need to consider. To begin with, finding yourself professional support can be highly beneficial. Further, you must check the eligibility criteria and fill out the form on time to avoid complications later.
You can always trust Prayas KSG for professional support. They have the most experienced teachers who will provide you with a customized learning experience based on your comfort and study pattern. Moreover, they will develop a program that will help them understand the topics well.
The professionals will support you throughout the process. As a result, clearing the examination will be a lot easier. Also, they will provide you with MPPSC notes, making it easy for you to revise and prepare for the examination.